At Hope Springs, we know that caring professionals provide a vital role in your healing process. Because we are all in private practice, each person has a different approach to therapy, times to work, paperwork, (etc.). Here is some basic information about each person. Please click on the therapist’s link to see a more thorough biography and information about practice:
Sharla Robbins, Ph.D., Licensed Psychologist: Providing Individual & Group Therapy for Adults and Adolescents 12 & older, clinical supervision, and assessment/consultation for Eating Disorders
- Eating Disorders, Body-Related Disorders, Relationship/Sexual Issues, Existential Issues, Stress-related Issues, Anxiety & Panic, Depression, Trauma/PTSD, and Grief & Loss
- Cultural/Diversity Focused
- Sharla earned her Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology from the University of Oklahoma in 2003.
- Ten years experience in private practice.
Tony Wilson, M.Ed., Licensed Professional Counselor: Description coming soon!
- Providing therapy for Individuals, Families, Couples, age groups-Adolescents to Adults
- Eating Disorders, Anxiety, Depression, Anger Management, Stress Management, Low Self-Esteem, Communication Skills
- M.Ed, Community Counseling, University of Oklahoma
Heidi Holeman-Kamm, Ph.D., Licensed Psychologist: I provide services to pre-adolescents, adolescents, and adults in individual and family modalities. I also provide PTSD evaluations for the Veterans Administration. I am a Licensed Psychologist with a Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology from the University of Oklahoma.
Areas of Focus include:
- LGBTQ issues
- body image
- eating disorders
- stress and anger management
- existential concerns grief and bereavement
- healing after abuse
My practice offers a variety of psychological services to help with a wide range of issues: individual, family, & couples therapy and psychological testing for children, adolescents and adults.
I have been a counselor in Central Oklahoma since 1994. I am licensed as a Licensed Professional Counselor and a Licensed Psychologist (and Health Service Provider).
I attained my Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology at the University of Oklahoma.
Jenny Potter, Psy.D., Licensed Psychologist: I provide individual therapy and psychological assessments for children, adolescents, and adults.
- depression, anxiety, ADHD, and bereavement in children, adolescents, and adults
- psychological assessments
- issues pertaining to women
Marriage Counseling Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
Conduct Disorder Attachment Issues
Grief and Loss Stress
Depression Disruptive Disorder
Anxiety Childhood Disorders
Family Conflict Career Counseling